Varden Vertical Garden
$219.00 – $289.00
Experience the taste and nutrition of your own leafy greens and herbs grown in soil the way “Mother Nature” intended
Mounted and ready to plant in about an hour. Forget all the expense and hard work of normal gardening by growing vertical!
Garden Anywhere, even if short on space — patios, balconies, fences and unused spaces can now all become gardens!
Grow edible plants the easy way with no weeding, digging, or that dreaded back ache.
Our Simple and efficient Irrigation allows for even water distribution to all plants with a single hose connection
Varden™ Vertical Gardens ship in an informative and re-usable box. Complete with all components needed for outdoor installation.
- A wire panel, cut to size
- A piece of empty Vardensok mesh for each row, ready to be filled with your preferred garden soil
- A cardboard tube for easy Vardensok filling
- 2 Varden trays for each row
- A pre-cut irrigation supply line with fittings
- Drip irrigation lines for each row with fittings attached
- 4 mounting brackets for easy attachment to walls, fences, posts, railings, etc.
The Varden Vertical Garden can also be mounted on our Vertical Garden Rack or on our DIY Stand Kit (sold separately).
The Varden Vertical Garden will hold up to 36 plants (plants not included). Not to worry, check out our Fast Start Plants to Jumpstart your Varden
Step by step Installation Video HERE: Varden™ DIY Installation