Varden Indoor Vertical Garden 36
- If you like to cook fresh, you need this in your kitchen for year round produce
- Experience the taste and nutrition of your own leafy greens and herbs grown in soil right where you cook
- Guests always end up in the kitchen, so pump up your entertaining and flavors with an indoor garden
- Easily Grow 36 plants with no weeding, no digging, harvest standing up and even water with a timer while you travel
*ITEM WILL SHIP APPROXIMATELY 10 DAYS AFTER ORDER IS RECEIVED DUE TO ADDITIONAL ASSEMBLY*
- Varden™ Indoor Vertical Garden 36 measures 2.5′ wide x 4′ tall
- 12 Filled Vardensok ready to be planted
- 12 Varden™ trays, pre-cut irrigation supply line with fittings
- 6 drip irrigation lines with fittings attached to water each tray
Includes a sealed water basin, a pump for the irrigation system, an interior wall moisture barrier, side trim and top panel with 24″ grow light. Can be mounted in places that don’t have direct access to natural light. All components made in the USA!
The Varden Indoor 36 will hold up to 36 plants (not included). Check out our Fast Start Plants to get growing quickly!
Lisa B –
Our Indoor vertical garden has been installed in our kitchen for a couple of months and we use it for cooking almost every day. When we have friends over we make fun cocktails with our rosemary and mint. It is just super fun to have fresh herbs whenever we want them.
Dana S –
Much easier setup than I was expecting and I was very surprised when I found out it waters itself. Looks great in my side room too!
Brendan C –
I bought this to have a sustainable supply of herbs for cooking right in my kitchen. I’m in a rented house but I built a quick stand using some 2×4’s so I didn’t have to mount directly to the wall. Instructions were easy to follow and once I got it at the right height, lights and pump on the timer, and the socks filled it was self sustaining. I just keep it filled with water and snip leaves when I need them. Great to have fresh herbs right at hand and it looks great too!
Betsy Cuneo –
We bought our Indoor Varden Kit well over a year ago and we use it all the time. It’s so easy. We grow, cut and grow again as we need it. I’ve been cooking with rosemary, basil and oregano on a regular basis. It feels like a piece of art in my kitchen. The watering system is wonderful. It allows me to be flexible with my time, travel, work and know that my herbs are being watered. It’s also fun to mix and match the herbs and change them out if I feel like growing something else. We get lots of compliments when friends and family come over for dinner!