Why Our Vertical Garden Systems Work
Nothing beats Mother Nature. That's why our Vertical Garden, Living Wall and Living Retaining Walls all hold large volumes of growing SOIL to achieve the best plant health. Creating space saving growing systems suitable for suburban and urban use by DIY customers and Landscape Professionals is our mission.
All Varden™ systems are designed with their entire life cycle in mind. It starts with focusing on plant health and ship-ability, while utilizing recycled components. It ends with all of our living wall and vertical garden components establishing optimal conditions for plant health and ecological sustainability.
- Get the dirt on our system. You can use our soil, composted right here in St. Louis, Missouri. Or, you can choose your own potting soil or local compost for your vertical garden. The choice is yours!
- Want not, waste not. Our drip irrigation system ensures plants get the moisture they need while wasting less water than hydroponic systems.
- No root rot here! Unlike gardens grown in planter boxes, our Vardensoks give roots what they need: plenty of room and respiration. Plants can stretch their roots, breathe, and get all the vital nutrients they need. We plant in soil, the way nature intended.
- Minimalist design. Everyone should be able to grow their own food, even if they have limited garden space. Our design takes up less space than other kinds of gardens by growing in vertical space. That means everyone can be a gardener, no matter where they live.
- Customizable. We offer freestanding and wall-mounted garden planter walls to work with any indoor or outdoor space.
- Grow it all. Succulents, climbing plants, flowers, herbs, fruits, and vegetables all call our wall gardens and planter walls home.
- Modular components let you create any size project to suit your needs and expand easily later when you want a bigger vertical garden.